It's Wednesday in Wanatah.
Lib & I had to go to Wal-Mart Monday, along with many other errands. It was a long day for her. I had promised her on Mother's Day that, based on the weather forecast, we would go Tuesday to get flowers for the containers and yard.
She didn't want to go any place but Wal-Mart for the flowers, so Tuesday --- yep, back to Wal-Mart we went...
Perscription Pick-Ups, Lap walking (due to rain, we were unable to walk outdoors), flower shopping, grocery-getting ~ home again, home again, jiggity jig. She was cranky Tuesday, so petunias weren't red enough, the impatients were too impatient, the pots had dirt on them...
It's obvious her sore shoulder is hard for her to deal with.
So - here we are at Wednesday. I get my standard 8:30am phone call from the Lib-ster.
Her request today? What time will I be ready to go to Wal-Mart...
again...today.
She forgot her Calcium pills and since it is only seven days until she leaves for Texas, it is urgent that they are bought TODAY. After all, she is pretty much packed for her trip already, and all her other vitamins are already counted out.
I can't help but wonder if the security people at Wal-Mart have us on some sort of "Watch List".
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL - I talked to her Tuesday night and she told me all about your Wal-Mart excursion! She also told me about her counted vitamins. I'm glad she has enough calcium to take along! Awesome blog :)
ReplyDelete